3-Hour Guided Jeep Tour Island Highlights and 1-Hour Relax by Beach
Enjoy a full-circle itinerary on both the Dutch & French Side of Sint Maarten, while experiencing the major highlights & beaches ! This is a guided excursion at a "sightseeing pace", mainly on-road, with a portion off-road. All drivers must present a valid driver's license. All Jeeps have radio communication with the tour guide's Jeep. Includes 2 beverages per person (bottled water & soda's). Cool off at the end of the Jeep ride, with a refreshing swim at the beautiful Philipsburg beach.
For the "shared Jeep" option, we allow a maximum of 4 occupants per vehicle. You may share the Jeep with other vacationers or with the tour leader/guide.
For the "Jeep-buyout" option, we allow a maximum of 5 occupants per vehicle. So : 5 people join for the price of 4 !
LARGE GROUPS order per Jeep buy-out. If the # of participants is not a multiple of 5, you may reserve the remaining spaces per person. Please mention your group arrangement in the "special requirements" section of the order.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In each vehicle : communication opportunity with the guide
- Local guide
- Use of Jeep + fuel
- 2 beverages per person : either bottled water or soft drink
What's excluded :
- Lunch. For a smooth running of the tour, lunch opportunity is only upon concluding the Jeep portion.
- Roundtrip shuttle : US$ 5 or US$ 10 per person depending on your area
- Water activities
- Lounge chairs & umbrellas
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Bubbles Sports & Tours, Front Street 153 Great Bay, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
"The Dive Shop" is the venue, where the Jeep portion of the tour departs from and ends at. It is located in Front Street, downtown Philipsburg, in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maho Beach, Beacon Hill Road, Maho St Martin / St Maarten
A "MUST SEE & EXPERIENCE" : the spectacular overhead jet landings at popular Airport Beach !
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Marigot Market, Marigot Harbour, Marigot 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Marigot's waterfront is host to a colorful souvenir market. Browse through the items on sale at this cluster of stands : local art & jewelry, spices, hot sauces, rum, beach wear & accessories, gift ideas, and much more. The remains of historic Fort St. Louis are located on the adjacent hill top.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rotary Lookout Point, rue de Coralita Collectivity of Saint Martin Guadeloupe, 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Enjoy the peaceful scenery at this section of French St. Martin's extensive Nature Reserve. The shallow Lucas Bay/Coralita waters are perfect to cool off your traveling feet. This is not a venue for swimming.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Oyster Pond St Martin / St Maarten
This community is located on your route from the Lucas Bay/Coralita area back to Philipsburg. This part French/part Dutch territory is mainly a residential area, with a few smaller guest accommodations, and a marina. From the hill side you're overlooking 2 beach front resorts : one along the Oyster Bay coast and one in neighboring Dawn Beach. A simple sign on the side of the road is the only border marker. No border formalities !
Stop At: Great Bay Beach, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
The 3 hours of touring the island by Jeep is followed by a full hour of beach time in beautiful Great Bay, within view of your ship. 3/4 of this 2-mile-long beach is lined with the Boardwalk. This section of the beach tends to be livelier, with a multitude of beach bars, restaurants and boutiques. The other (unpaved) stretch is quiet and practically undeveloped. Awesome shopping opportunities are nearby, in Front Street, Back Street, and Old Street. You'll also find many great photo ops within walking distance, e.g. the authentic Creole homes with their typical Gingerbread trims.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :153 Voorstraat, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Traveler pickup is offered
FOR CRUISE PASSENGERS : At the Philipsburg Cruise Terminal please head over to the Tourist Info Center (behind the Claude Wathey statue on the harbor plaza), and ask for Bobbi of Blue Bubbles. The attendant will direct you to the EDC Parking, where you'll find the Blue Bubbles rep & shuttle driver under the white tent. For assistance, please call us.Shuttle = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.FOR ON-ISLAND PARTICIPANTS : check-in is directly at "The Dive Shop" at 153, Front Street, Philipsburg (in between the Sea Palace Hotel and the Walter Plantz Square & Fountains).Shuttle within Philipsburg area = US$ 5 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Shuttle outside Philipsburg area = US$ 10 per person roundtrip, payable cash only to the Blue Bubbles driver.Ports
- Port St. Maarten
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT NOTE #1 : All individuals interested in steering the Jeep must present a valid driver's license at our Jeep Headquarters.
- IMPORTANT NOTE #2 : When booking, please provide ship's name or or-island accommodation.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- St. Maarten Airport requires travelers to go through thermal scanners. Show Immigration your PCR Covid-19 Negative test result (no older than 72 hrs) & copy of your health declaration form.. If feeling unwell while on-island, please contact your hotel's Front Desk or dial the Hotline at 914.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.