3-Hour Jeep Safari Tour to Hill Goddess Temple
A beautiful view and a gushing waterfall await you as a part of this Jeep Safari.
Accessible only to Exsul guests, the waterfall is part of a temple complex attended to by a charismatic medicant, affectionately called Babaji. He moved to the hills decades ago and has tended to this temple dedicated to the goddess of the hills, Vindhyavasini. Past the temple, a tunnel through the
mountainside, built by a hydro-electric power generation company, allows you to walk a little further. At the end of this road, you can find a massive rock that hangs over the valley below.
If you sit quietly and you are lucky, you just might spot black bears sunning themselves in the distance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Safety briefing
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saurabh Van Vihar, Palampur 176061 India
Watch the Neugal Khad (River) flow by your side as you enjoy the Jeep Safari. This river is integrated into the Nature park of Saurabh Van Vihar, a park that is dedicated to the brave soldier Saurabh Kalia.
Stop At: Vindhyavasini Devi Waterfall, Himachal Pradesh 176058
You’ll arrive at the temple dedicated to the goddess of the hills, Vindhyavasini. There, breakfast (or afternoon coffee and snacks, as the case may be) awaits by a gushing waterfall. Accessible only to Exsul guests, the waterfall is part of the temple complex, which is attended to by a charismatic mendicant, affectionately called Babaji.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bundlamata Temple, Palampur 176001 India
This will be our last stop. Here you can spot the wayside shrines of village deities where locals stop to pay obeisance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests can provide a location to pick them up as long as it is within the defined area.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.