3-Hour Mcleodganj Nature Trek
Our walking tours follows the same protocol as everywhere else across the globe, Storyteller will take you from one point of attraction to another until our tour end point.
We follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
Explore and experience some beautiful site of the city that are not to be missed, including some hidden natural trails that we bet you can't even find on internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
By the end of the tour you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture, nature's gateways and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore best of the city
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations
- One Hot Beverage
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Transport to places on this tour if any required
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled Water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: McLeod Square Temple, MDR44, McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh 176216, India
Our tour start from the McLeod Square Temple and we will start exploring the Kalachakra (Wheel of Time) Temple; it houses the Namgyal monastery, the private chambers of his Holiness the Dalai Lama and the famous Tsuglagkhang temple
Pass By: St. John in the Wilderness, Road to Naddi Village from McLeod Ganj, McLeod Ganj, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh 176215, India
St. John in the Wilderness Church dedicated to John the Baptist built in 1852.
Pass By: Dal Lake, Road to Naddi Village from McLeod Ganj, McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala 176219 India
Dal Lake- a small mid-altitude lake surrounded by deodar trees and is considered to be a sacred spot as there is small Shiva mandir on its bank.
Pass By: Naddi Road, Naddi Rd, Naddi, Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Naddi Village situated at an altitude of 7152 ft. from the sea level- a beautiful spot in the serene setting and abodeof beauty.
Pass By: Naddi View Point, McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala India
Naddi sunset point and Naddi Hill Point
Pass By: Tibetan Flags Temple, Dal Lake-Mcleod Ganj, McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh 176219, India
Tibetan Flags Temple and Hanuman Ka Tibba Snow Clad White Peak
Pass By: Tushita Meditation Centre, McLeod Ganj, Dharamsala 176219 India
Tushita Meditation Centre for the study and practice of Buddhism from the Tibetan Mahayana tradition.
Departure Point :McLeod Square Temple, MDR44, McLeod Ganj, Himachal Pradesh 176216, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.