3-Hour Monterey, Cannery Row and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour
Explore Monterey Bay and the Central Coast in a GPS-guided Sea Car, cruising through town or along the Pacific on this 3-hour self-drive tour. Hop into your own 2-seater convertible that navigates itself and provides narration about landmarks along the way, including Monterey’s historical buildings and beautiful ocean vistas. The talking scooter car tells you where to go, from downtown, Lake El Estero and Cannery Row all the way to Pacific Grove’s butterfly sanctuary and Asilomar State Beach.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rental of GPS-guided touring car
- Tank of gas
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Collision Damage Waiver for $12.00 (covers up to $500 in damages)
- Pick up your 2-seater Sea Car at the Portola Hotel & Spa, just a 5-minute walk from Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey. Simple to drive and park, this zany scooter car allows you to zip around downtown streets and out to the coast to cruise along one of the most scenic drives in the United States.
Drive to Monterey's Lake El Estero after taking in historical points of interest downtown. Whip past ocean bluffs to the rocky coves of Asilomar State Beach and the pretty coastal town of Pacific Grove, home to the Monarch Grove butterfly sanctuary. You can follow a designated itinerary or make up your own adventure.
Note, Price is based on per car. Maximum 2 passengers per car; select 1 Adult per car at time of booking.
Departure Point :230 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older and must present a valid driver's license
- Minimum age is 4 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum weight is 400 lbs (180 kg) per car; each rider must be under 200 lbs (90 kg) or drive their own car
- Maximum passenger height is 6 feet 3 inches (190 cm)
- One member of each group must present a credit card and government-issued ID; this information will only be used in the case of damage or loss of property
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.