3 hour Paris City Tour Audio guide. For rent. Cheap and comfortable!
Our professional English audio guide will give you the opportunity to enjoy Paris City Tour at your comfortable pace! You will learn a lot of interesting information about the beautiful Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, the elegant Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Elysees street with its luxurious boutiques, hotels and restaurants. About the Louvre Palace which is the most popular art museum in the world with its extravagant glass pyramid on the main square. Also you will hear about main squares of the capital, such as Vendome, Vosges Bastille and Concord squares. And, of course, it is impossible to ignore the harbor of Parisian bohemia from ancient times - the Montmartre quarter with its snow-white cathedral Sacre Coeur and the legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret. And many many other well known sightseeing in Paris. The audio guide is very comfortable and easy to use.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Paris City Tour audio guide in English for rent 1-5 hours.
What's excluded :
- Our professional English audio guide will give you the opportunity to enjoy Paris City Tour at your comfortable pace! The audio guide is very comfortable and easy to use. After booking we will send you the map and the pictures of the place where you can take your audio guides. The address is 5 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. It is not far from Louvre, near the statue to Joan of Arc. The office is called Quietvox. You should say that you are from Marcel Tours Company and leave your passport or 30 euro deposit for every audio guide. You can enjoy the Paris City Tour and then return them back to the office and take back your deposit. Thank you!
Departure Point :5 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/7/2020 - 3/16/2024
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are not required but recommended for travelers and guides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.