3-hour Prague by Night Walking Tour
The best way to see this magnificent city and her full beauty is in the evening after the crowds have passed, cars have parked and tourists have retired to their hotels. This is a magical time when the gems of the city are lit-up against the night sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop of
- The PRAGUE BY NIGHT walking tour starts at the National Theatre (Národní divadlo), where you will hear something about it and its surroundings and then you will continue to the river. At Legion Bridge (Most Legií) you will be told what you can see on the panorama in front of you and then the tour will continue through the picturesque Lesser Town to Prague Castle. The whole walk will end in Old Town in front of the House of Artists (Rudolfinum). Along the way you will get the introduction of the interesting places and moments of Czech history in a dynamic, engaging and playful way.
Departure Point :Národní divadlo, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Return Detail :nám. J. Palacha 79, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Physical difficulty level: MEDIUM
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.