3-Hour Private Glasgow Essentials Tour
A shortened version of our most popular walking tour, perfect for those with a busy schedule who want to see the beauty of Glasgow. You'll see and learn about the city's most famous landmarks, hear stories about its history and development, and find out lots of interesting and fun facts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel Meet & Greet (City Centre - within a walk to George Sq only)
- Private walking tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
What's excluded :
- Meet / Dropoff from locations outside of City Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: George Square, George and St. Vincent Sts., Glasgow Scotland
The main city square where all the most important events take place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Duke of Wellington Statue, 94 Queen Street, Glasgow G1 3DN Scotland
One of the most bizarre monuments of Glasgow and a fascinating building of the Gallery of Modern Art which ha been a house to many different organisations.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
The core of the historical part of Glasgow and one of the most recognised symbols of the city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Merchant City, Glasgow Scotland
The district where wealthy Tobacco lords of the 18-19th century had their sumptuous mansions.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Necropolis, 50 Cathedral Square, Glasgow G4 0UZ Scotland
Inspired by a Parisian garden cemetery of the 19th century the Necropolis has become a landmark and the irreplaceable feature of Glasgow townscape.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :George Square, Glasgow, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're staying within 15 mins walk of the centre of Glasgow (George Square), our guide can meet you at your hotel.We can organise an executive vehicle and a driver to meet and greet you in the port in Greenock morning, take you in comfort and style to Glasgow city where you will meet your personal tour guide. After some wonderful Glasgow sightseeing, we'll get you safely back aboard later that afternoon.Up to 4 people - £ 80 (E Class Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar)Up to 7 people - £ 95 (people carrier)We can also organise an executive vehicle and a driver to meet and greet you at the Glasgow Airport and take you in comfort and style to Glasgow city where you will meet your personal tour guide.Up to 4 people - £ 30 (E Class Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar)Up to 7 people - £ 38 (people carrier)
Departure Time :Choose your preferred departure time between 09:30am and 6pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual guide available (English, Spanish, Russian, Czech and Slovak)
- Walking Tour: wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.