3-Hour Private Guided Walking Tour of Triana
Enjoy this private 3-hour tour with your official tour guide and get to know one of the most beautiful quartiers in the city of Seville, Triana.
You can choose between a morning or afternoon departure directly from your hotel or place of choice.
Set off to explore Seville through the eyes of a local. It is possible to arrange hotel pick up if the hotel is located in the center of the city, if not a central location will be fixed as a encounter point.
During this private walking tour you will get to know the most emblematic places of Triana; the market of Triana, the Carmen chapel, Belmonte´s statue, the castle saint george (where the spanish inquisition was based) and many more places! Triana is known for having it´s own identity, the locals call it the independent republic of Triana. Triana’s rich past has turned into a lively present, with a great tapas and flamenco scene among its narrow streets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Private tour
- Walking hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is on a center location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Le Secret de Carmen
- Entry/Admission - Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Triana, Seville Spain
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mercado de Triana, Plaza Altozano s/n, 41010 Seville Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Le Secret de Carmen, Calle Candilejo No 8, 41004 Seville Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge, Plaza del Altozano s/n, Mercado de Abastos de Triana, 411010 Seville Spain
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Rosario, 23, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.