3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
Combine the cultural delights and delectable bites of Beijing on this enriching 3-hour food tour of China’s captivating capital. Accompanied by a private guide, appease an appetite for authenticity as you sample 10-20 different types of local delicacy in one of the Beijing old neighborhood area - Dongsi Hutong . Gain fascinating insight into China’s rich culinary culture and traditions at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Hotel pick up(But the transportation fee to the Hutong area is not included)
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dongsi Hutong, East of Dongsi Beidajie, Beijing China
Greet your gastronomic guide in your Beijing City center hotel lobby and embark on your culinary tour of the city’s charming historic neighborhoods like famous Dongsi Hutong.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: LongFuSi Jie, Art Gallery Backstreet, Beijing China
Travel by taxi(on your own expense) to get to the main area where you will do all of your tastings. Listen, as your guide offers intriguing insight into the Hutong’s rich history before taking a seat at your first eatery, Xinjiang Taste Restaurant. Here, you will sample the restaurants specialty, Lamb kabobs. Try 3-5 different types of kabobs and side dishes such as eggplant, beans, garlic, leeks, and Nang. Erguotou-also known as Chinese white liquor is a Chinese alcoholic beverage, you will try it here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zhangzizhong Street, Beijing China
Next, sample the local delicacy of Tanjianbing, a pan-fried pancake favored by locals.
Along the same street, you will also try sweet dough, sesame cakes, Ma hua, and Zongzi. Taste other delicacies such as Baozi,Beijing Jar yogurt, and Tanghulu(local snack made of crabapple). Proceed to the next stand where you will try 5-12 Sichuan kabobs and to drink, peanut beverage, or orange soda.
Afterwards, move on to another restaurant that will serve you Yunnan Province's cuisine which including the flower cake,cold cakes made of pea,grilled bread covered by rice flower ,rice wine ,plum liquor and "Cross Bridge" Rice Noodles.If you are adventure foodies ,here you can try their famous dish-fired bamboo worm.(at your own expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
You will also try the local Beijing Snack Set which including Glutinous Rice Roll with Sweet Bean Flour,Yellow Pea Cake,Steamed Rice Cakes with Sweet Stuffing,The Seasoned Millet Porridge and more
If you want to continue to explore the Wangfujing area, just tell your guide, she will give directions or help you to find a taxi to transfer back to your hotel .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels in Beijing within the 4th ring road, if your hotel is out of the city, will have extra cost, you also can travel into city to meet your tour guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.