3 Hour private tour of The Prado Museum, Madrid
Visit Spain’s most important gallery, the 3 hour tour will allow you to see the essential works. The guide can pick you up from your hotel or also at the entrance of the gallery, next to the statue of Goya. The price of the tour includes the entrance ticket, which will also allow you to avoid the large queues.
During the tour not only will you get to know about the most important pieces, but also you will gain a general understanding of the evolution of art over the centuries. The greatest masters of all time are waiting for you inside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Official private guide
- Entrance ticket
- Pick up from the hotel
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Prado National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Spain’s most important gallery and one of the first of the world. An interesting tour, in a relaxed tone, which will allow you to maintain concentration with ease and which will be fun. At the same time you receive accurate information, historically correct from the tour guides, who are in the majority historians and historians of art.
Starting from your hotel, the guide will accompany you to the gallery, giving you some history on the streets you walk down, the history of the city or the history of the Museo del Prado. Once there, you won’t have to wait in the queue and will be able to enter directly. During the tour you will have the opportunity to see and understand some of the most relevant works of all time in the Western world. Bosch, Rafael, Titian, El Greco, Velazquez, Rubens or Goya are some of the main artists of the gallery. Without doubt the most universally well known: The Garden Of Delights, Las Meninas y Las Pinturas Negras, will be central to the tour.
Of course, also you will have the opportunity to receive advice about the best tapas bars, restaurants, or recommendations on what you can do in Madrid (there’s plenty)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Ticket Office, Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up in any hotel in Madrid and tell you about he history of the city and the monuments you pass by in your way to the palace. But if the hotel is not walking distance, you should pay the transportation or choosing the meeting point in the entrance of the Museum (our recommended choice)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.