3-Hour Secret Food Tour in Charleston w/ Private Tour Option
Grits, Fried oysters, Fried Green Tomatoes and so much more! As local Charlestonians, we are extremely passionate about our local food, our city and its history. As such, we love to share with you the best southern foods and the unique culture behind them.
By booking Secret Food Tours Charleston, you'll get to try delicious food all around the beautiful historic district of Charleston. Plus, we'll show you how to find the best shops and restaurants, and many other great local tips to make your experience truly memorable.
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Small groups, no more than 10 people
- Languid and relaxed, Charleston is like liquid velvet where you slow down and enjoy.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick - up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: U.S. Custom House, 200 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2611
Majestically overlooking East Bay Street and the harbor, the United States Custom House is one of the most striking buildings in Charleston. It is an outstanding example of a public building and reflects the time when Charleston was one of the country's busiest port cities.
Pass By: French Quarter, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
The busy French Quarter, in Charleston’s original walled city, is home to the 19th-century Charleston City Market, selling clothing, crafts, and artwork, with the Confederate Museum in the old Market Hall.
Departure Point :United States Custom House, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Market Street, Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.