3-Hour Shanghai Jewish Ghetto Tour including Sidecar Experience
Shanghai Jewish Ghetto was a miracle at a time of drastic turmoils. It related how the people of a war-ripped country, during WWII, befriended another whom were forced to leave their native places. It's a magnificent epic poem between two great nations and civilizations. This interesting tour will also take you to the field for a session of memorial and then reverts to the upbeat real Shanghai by an unique sidecar experience along the Suzhou River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- 1-hour sidecar motorcycle ride with professional driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Visit the Shanghai Jewish Refugee Museum to learn about the Jewish history in Shanghai, especially the refugees from Europe in the WWII. Listen to many diverting stories, see the Caf Atlantic restored from the debris in the former Little Vienna, stomp the residence where Michael Blumenthal used to live, walk in a park nearby where Jews used to unwind, and have a drink in the White Horse Cafe.
At last, embrace Shanghai's generosity on a sidecar motorcycle to drive along the original mother river of the city, e.g. Suzhou Creek, that has witnessed the metamorphosis of Shanghai from a fishing village to a global center.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel or residence (within the inner ring)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.