3-Hour Tapas Secret Food Tour of Madrid w/ Private Tour Option
You will get to taste many different types of Spanish food and tapas and some of the most secret place to eat. Your local Madrilenian guide will take you to an authentic pastry shop that opened more than 160 years ago! You will visit to a 100% authentic Spanish bar to try one of the most typical dish of Madrid. Then you will to a gourmet market which has been running for more than a century to try two delicious tapas and try some Spanish cider (the true Spanish way). You will sit-down at 2 restaurant stops to eat some mouthwatering dishes and some of the best tapas you can find in Madrid. The tour finishes with the famous Iberian ham. A must-do if you are in Madrid.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sobrino de Botin, Calle Cuchilleros 17, 28005 Madrid Spain
The oldest restaurant continuously operating in the world, according to the Guinness Book of Records.
Pass By: Mercado San Miguel, Plaza San Miguel, 28005 Madrid Spain
The most popular market in Madrid among tourists since it is located in the centre of Madrid, within walking distance from Plaza Mayor.
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
A major public space in the heart of Madrid, the capital of Spain. It was once the centre of Old Madrid. The Plaza Mayor is for the people of Madrid and tourists to shop, walk around, eat, and enjoy
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, although now only used for state ceremonies.
Pass By: Chocolatería San Ginés, Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
A café at Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, in central Madrid, in a passageway close to San Ginés church, west of the Puerta del Sol.
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
A public square in Madrid, one of the best known and busiest places in the city. This is the centre (Km 0) of the radial network of Spanish roads.
Departure Point :El Oso y el Madroño, Puerta del Sol, 1, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Plaza de la Marina Española, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
2: Calle de Felipe V, 2, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.