3-hour Thanh Ha Pottery and Kim Bong carpentry village from Hoi An
The interesting 3-hour tour of Thanh Ha pottery and Kim Bong carpentry village gives you a great chance to explore two of many amazing traditional villages in Hoi An Ancient Town and have unforgettable memory joining in traditional product making. Joining in this tour, you can also know more about the daily life of the locals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & Boat transfer
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
First, you will go on foot to reach the Bach Dang dock where you will go on board of a boat. While being onboard, do not forget to enjoy yourself on the stunning riverside atmosphere.
Next, you will arrive at Thanh Ha pottery village where you can not only be taught all the steps of making a pottery products such as vase, pot, kettle, cooking pot but also know and explore the peaceful daily life of local people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Then, you can continue your trip to Kim Bong carpentry village, where you will be told about the history of the village and pay a visit to the ship-building yards, see the handicrafts and sculptures.
Finally, you will return to Bach Dang dock when the tour ends.
The morning tour ends around 11am while the afternoon option ends around 5pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.