3-hour Turin Chocolate Tasting Walking Tour
Taste delicious chocolate in a Turin historic shop selling specialties and enjoy an atmosphere of times gone by. Learn about how the sweet tradition of chocolate originated in Turin with your passionate and expert guide.
Taste delicious chocolate in a Turin historic shop selling specialties and enjoy an atmosphere of times gone by.
Explore Turin's elegant tree-lined boulevards and Art Nouveau cafes on this chocolate tasting tour. Famous for its confectionery, patisserie and chocolate shops, enjoy the charm of Turin's old and traditional establishments, many of which haven't changed since the 18th century.
Learn about how the sweet tradition of chocolate originated in Turin with your passionate and expert guide. Stop by several pastry shops to taste their specialties and to hear stories and secrets from the owners. Savor a delicious taste of history as you learn about the importance of chocolate in this Italian city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
- Chocolate Tasting (at least 3 different shops)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torino Centro Storico, Piazza Castello, 10121 Turin Italy
Departure Point :Piazza della Consolata, 10122 Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.