3-Hour Walking Tour of Granada
Explore the city of Granada on this 3-hour walking tour. Relax on a horse drawn carriage through the city before continuing on foot. Visit an art gallery, the old convent of San Francisco and climb to the top of Iglesia La Merced’s tower for amazing views of the surrounding area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Horse drawn carriage
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Los Tres Mundos
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral San Francisco
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your bilingual guide will pick you up from your hotel and begin with a briefing on Granada. Then hop on a horse drawn carriage to begin touring the city.
Once the horse drawn carriage tour comes to an end, continue on foot. Visit La Casa de Los Tres Mundos, an art gallery and cultural academy which runs several programs supporting local children. Stop at the old convent of San Francisco to see the display of numerous pre-Columbian statues from Zapatera Island. Climb the steps of Iglesia La Merced’s tower to enjoy impressive views of Granada and Mombacho, the volcano.
Before your tour ends, stop at the Old Train Station and La Polyora, an old fortress built to repel the attacks of English and French pirates.
Departure Point :Pickup from your hotel or home rental in Granada
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.