3-Hour Whale Watch Tour from Lahaina Harbor
For just $25 more, you get an additional hour of whale watching and only 18 guests on the boat!
Come see Humpback Whales that have traveled over 3000 miles from Alaska to give birth and mate in a the protected Maui Nui sanctuary off Lahaina where the waters are known for being warm and calm.
Our small groups of guests make every seat a front row seat as you enjoy whale watching and educational talks from our marine naturalist onboard.
Our inflatable rafting vessels are modeled after Coast Guard rescue rafts and are safe, travel quickly to find whales and a fun ride for the whole family.
On our whale watch we could travel anywhere from 2 to 10 miles from Lahaina harbor, often encountering dolphins in addition to humpback whales.
Guarantee whale sightings Dec-April, or go again for FREE!
We are locally owned and operated since 1982 and every ticket supports our participation in marine research projects and our role as certified first responders to whale entanglements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Because we are eco-friendly, purified water is available in an igloo style dispenser, not plastic water bottles.
What's excluded :
- additional hour of whale watching and only 18 guests on the boat for 25$
On our whale watch we could travel anywhere from 2 to 10 miles from Lahaina harbor, often encountering dolphins in addition to humpback whales. All trips from December – April are guaranteed to see whales or you go again for FREE!
Our VIP whale watch host a small group of 12 whale watchers, and offers tropical refreshments including banana bread with passionfruit cream cheese and coconut water.
Our fast and safe rafting vessels are low to the water and perfect for close encounters and small groups making every seat a front row seat! Listen to whale songs on our hydrophone and don’t forget your camera for epic photos of our humpback whale friends!
Departure Point :Lahaina Harbor, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No children under the age of 3 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- These health and safety guidelines will be updated and adjusted per recommendations by the CDC and WHO and local entities. Mahalo for your Kokua
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.