3 Hours Kampala Walking Tour
This tour is organized for that traveller who has less time to stay in the City and or the traveller who needs a quick tour around Kampala City for a short and memorable experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - We have a taste of Uganda's common snack, 'Rolex'.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Nakasero Market
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
- Entry/Admission - Taxi Park
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Parking Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nakasero Market, Market Square Rd, Kampala Uganda
We take a walk through the market to find out what food items are sold and also have a chance to purchase an item.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Independence Monument, Nile Avenue, Kampala Uganda
We visit the independence monument and also take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Taxi Park, 28 Nakasero Rd, Kampala, Uganda
We visit the Old Taxi Park downtown Kampala and take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
We visit the National Mosque in Old Kampala which also sits at the center of the city, here we climb at the top of the Mosque's minaret to view Kampala City and also enter the beautiful Mosque to take pictures.
In the same neighborhood, we pay visit to Fort Lugard and the craft shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Post Office Building, Plot 35 Kampala Rd, Kampala P.O.Box 7106, Kampala, Uganda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Road pavements are available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.