3 Hours Night Pashupatinath Aarati Tour
Get a glimpse of the rituals and proceedings of the Hindu way of life at Pashupatinath, the most sacred site of the Hindus in all of Nepal. Let us guide you and explore the ghats and the evening rituals of performing aarti "the divine prayer" to Lord Shiva. Learn about the various rituals and their deep seated meaning it holds in the hearts of the Hindu people and get a glimpse of the life , culture and rich traditions of the people of Nepal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed English speaking guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
What's excluded :
- All food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The most holy and revered site in all of Nepal. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is part of UNESCO world heritage sites and is offers the view of life of the Hindu culture and its various rituals and proceedings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.