3-Hours Village & Mountain Buggy/UTV Safari in Paphos
Explore rural and coastal tracks of the city from a different angle by joining this adventurous 3 Hour safari tour on quad or buggy. Village visit, off-road driving and stunning views are combined and make this tour a unique experience.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Paphos area)
- Use of helmet
- Gearing (Bandanas)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TT Motorcycle Rentals & Tours Paphos, Paphos Cyprus
The tour starts by your arrival (or hotel pick up) 30 minutes before departure at our main shop in Poseidonos Avenue situated in Aliathon Complex.
At the shop you will get to meet your guiders who will provide you with the necessary equipment (i.e. Goggles) and also instructions on how to operate your selected vehicle (Quad or Buggy) with safety.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Rikkos Beach, Geroskipou Cyprus
Few minutes after your departure you will drive through Geroskipou municipal beach also known as Riccos beach. Here you will be already accustomed to driving your vehicle and you will get the first taste of the beautiful coastal scenery off road tracks.
Stop At: Mandria Beach Bar Shack, Mandria Beach, Mandria 8504 Cyprus
Throughout the tour you get to drive through agricultural off-road fields and at moments, right next to the mesmerizing sea until the first stop for a break which is at Mandria village beach.
There you can get your time to stretch and prepared yourself for the second half which involves driving at higher grounds. You can also get a refreshing time either by enjoying a cold drink at the beach bar or by a quick swim at the beach!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Asprokremmos Dam, Kouklia Cyprus
After driving through Mandria beach you will visit Asprokremmos Dam situated just on the outskirts of Paphos at a higher altitude.
The Dam is the second bigger in Cyprus and at times during the dry period the reservoirs are at a concerning low level for the locals!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Episkopi rock, Episkopi, Cyprus
The second half of the tour is a well-combined contrast from the coastal scenery to the mountainous as the tour course heads north towards higher grounds.
Prepare for excitement as you will drive through twisting mountain tracks and a semi-dry river until reaching a graphical village distinct by a huge rocky cliff. That is Episkopi village. An authentic place with traditional stoned houses, narrow streets and a magnificent peaceful view.
At the village you have the chance to walk at the central square, taste a delicious Cyprus coffee, soft drink and, if selected, lunch at the local kafenio (Greek for coffee house) served with the hospitality of the local owner.
The way back involves a smooth road trip back to the starting point.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :TT Motorcycle Rentals & Tours Paphos, Poseidonos Yeroskipou of Cyprus Republic, Yeroskipou 8200, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Paphos Hourbour bus station or from hotels located inPoseidonos Avenue. Contact supplier to verify pick up possibility and area.Shop arrivals should be 30 minuted prior to departure
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Max 2 persons per vehicle on double options. For mix options or large group of persons it is easier to do the booking separately.
- Minimum age of drivers is 21 years
- Valid Driving License is required for the drivers
- If canceled due to poor weather (very unlikely!), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress for outdoors. Dusty conditions areas are included
- Sunglasses, hat and suncream are useful in hot weather
- Participants must sign a tour disclaimer
- Extreme or dangerous driving is not allowed
- If have trouble handling a quad bike then a buggy will be offered
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.