3 Hours Walking Tour in Kampala
This tour is ideal for that traveler who has less time in the city and/or who wants to have a short memorable experience of Kampala City.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - The Ugandan rolex, a chapati and omelette roll.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Independence Monument
- Entry/Admission - Nakasero Market
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
What's excluded :
- All costs not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Independence Monument, Nile Avenue, Kampala Uganda
We visit the independence monument and will also be able to take pictures of it. We later take a walk through the city to the market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nakasero Market, Market Square Rd, Kampala Uganda
We visit the market and will also interact with vendors about different items sold.
We later walk to the Old Taxi Park and have a view of downtown Kampala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gaddafi National Mosque, Old Kampala Road Plot 23/25, Kampala Uganda
We visit the largest Mosque in the country and also climb at the top of its minaret to have a greater view of Kampala.
We later visit near by Fort Lugard and the craft shops and learn about some of Uganda's history.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Post Office Building, Plot 35 Kampala Rd, Kampala P.O.Box 7106, Kampala, Uganda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Uganda National Mosque, Old Kampala Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.