3-Hours Walking Tour: San Francisco Chinatown Culinary
Sample the foods of the largest Chinatown outside Asia
Try different types of Dim Sum
Learn about Chinese teas and herbs
Look inside a local Buddhist temple
Visit Chinese markets and marvel at the produce
See musical instruments that you have never seen before
Marvel at Chinese antiquities and relics
Watch artisans making Fortune Cookies by hand
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hour walking tour
- Professional Guide
- Food and beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chinatown, Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108
Explore the largest Chinatown outside Asia on a 3-hour food tour of San Francisco's Chinatown, and discover a maze of alleys off Grant Avenue and Stockton Street, where traditional techniques that date back centuries are still practiced.
See food markets and local restaurants, with a surprise around every corner. Watch artisans making Fortune Cookies by hand, and enliven your senses with new flavors, smells, and aromas. Your guide will help you search out authentic crafts and pottery, explore exotic produce, and learn about herbs and teas from the very people who know them best. Uncover the hidden secrets that only intrepid locals know about.
As you taste and see everything from Dim Sum to fortune cookies, teas, incredible antiquities, rare and unique musical instruments, and authentic cookware, you'll know you've really experienced Chinatown. Marvel at statuettes and ritual objects that are literally thousands of years old.
Visit a music center where you'll see musical instruments you've never seen before. Try different types of Dim Sum from the oldest Chinese bakery in San Francisco. Go to one of the city's oldest cathedrals, and look inside a Buddhist temple.
Departure Point :Financial District, San Francisco, CA, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.