3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Chipitin Waterfall, Campfire Night + Tipi Lodging
Stay in a comfortable Tipi for 2 guests, and enjoy going during a day and a half guided tour to Parque Cumbre de Monterrey. Where you’ll be taken to some of the worlds most amazing geological features, amazing wildlife sightings, and unmatched beauty of this amazing ecosystem.Take a trip to nature and wild environment with amazing landscapes and adventure.
Next enjoy a 3 hour Hiking trip with Gaia Xtreme Tours towards the Chipitin Waterfall, a 300ft scenic one. Learn the history of the region, and the wide variety of plants and animals in this unique area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Cascada del Chipitin
What's excluded :
Day 1: Night Fire and Sleeping in a Tipi
Pass By: Parque Ecoturistico Cola De Caballo, Santiago Nuevo Leon, Santiago Mexico
We will pick you up in the parking lot of Hotel Cola de Caballo to start the journey and the trip to the Lodge.
Accommodation included: Stay in a 20' tipi with double bed, electricity, shower and bathroom
Day 2: Tour to Chipitin 300ft Waterfall
Stop At: Cascada del Chipitin, Potrero Redondo, Santiago Mexico
Your guide will take you to Chipitin Waterfall, a 45min walk in the woods, and beautiful landscapes. If you want to horse ride, you could rent a horse there.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Parking lot of Hotel Hacienda Cola de Caballo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.