3 in 1 Eco Tour Rain Forest Aerial Tram, River Cruise & Nature Walk Private Tour
You will be heading to the Caribbean Slope, crossing the beautiful Braulio Carrillo National Park until arrives to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui Region.
On arrival you will board a boat for a relaxing ride on the Sarapiqui River where you will feel in close contact with nature and admire the inspiring surroundings.
After the boat ride you will continue with a rain forest nature walk and Hanging Bridge at Tirimbina Reserve private trails which are a heaven for nature enthusiasts, hikers, bird and wildlife watchers. Following lunch and on route to San Jose, a visit to the famous Rain forest Aerial Tram is included, for a ride on a gondola through the tree canopy in company of a naturalist guide that will talk to you about the wonderful rain forest.
The Rain Forest Aerial Tram – Atlantic is a 475-hectares (1,200-acre) private reserve that shares a 10 km border with Braulio Carrillo National Park, constituting a buffer zone between the park and farming lands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private naturalist tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
- Entry/Admission - Tirimbina Biological Reserve
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rainforest Adventures Braulio Carrillo, Ruta 32, junto al Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo. A 45 mins de San José, Route 32, next to Braulio Carrillo National Park, 45 mins from San José, downtown, Limón, Guápiles, Costa Rica
The rainforest aerial tram is an ecological attraction where you will be able to enjoy the rain forest aboard a gondola that travel over the rain forest
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Sarapiqui river boat is a great experience for enjoy the rich wildlife of the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Route 126, La Virgen 41002 Costa Rica
At Tirimbina reserve you will enjoy walking along the trails in the rainforest and crossing a very long hanging bridge over the Sarapiqui River
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at all hotels in San Jose. Main Lobby
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.