3 in 1 - Hope Zoo, Devon House and Boardwalk Beach
Visiting 3 places in one day?! What fun! We'll kick off the tour with a meet & greet at any location (within reasonable distance) then we'll take you to the first stop Hope Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Afterwards, we'll visit Devon House where we'll have lunch and ice cream. Then our final stop will be chilling at the beach in Portmore. You'll love the sea, sand & overall great vibes the beach gives you. There we'll chill, swim and just relax. You can choose to read, exercise or anything you want to do at our beautiful beach. We can also tailor this 3-in-1 tour to your liking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
- Entry/Admission - Hope Botanical Garden and Zoo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hope Botanical Garden and Zoo, Old Hope Rd. Jamaica
Hope Botanical Gardens, also known as the Royal Botanical Gardens, is a 200-acre park and gardens located in St Andrew, Jamaica
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devon House, 26 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Kingston Jamaica
built in 1881, is the former residence of George Stiebel (1820-1896), Jamaica's first black millionaire, in St. Andrew.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Portmore, Portmore, Saint Catherine Parish, Jamaica
Located in Portmore, St. Catherine is a good beach where you can relax and have a great time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :26 Hope Rd, Kingston, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.