3-in-1 Mega Outdoor Adventure Combo: ATV´s, Cenotes, Zip Lines and Reef Snorkel.
Live the exciting experience of driving all-terrain vehicles through winding jungle paths! Enjoy exhilarating treks as you go deeper into the jungle foliage to fly through the air on zip lines, explore caves, discover authentic Mayan ruins, and refresh yourself in a beautiful cenote filled with crystal-clear water.
Enter Jungle Maya Native Park and into the amazing Sac-Actun system, the longest underground river in the world and snorkel as you are surrounded by ancient rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites). Rappel into and swim in the beautiful Yaxmuul cenote. Participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony.
Discover an undersea world inhabited by beautiful multicolored fish and spectacular coral formations in the Puerto Morelos National Park, the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas, and learn about our local biodiversity thanks to the teachings of your specialized guides. Relax in the beach club as you enjoy a delicious traditional food and open bar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Safety gear for all the activities
- Landing and facility fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
- Entry/Admission - Snorkeling Adventure
- Entry/Admission - Jungla Maya Native Park
What's excluded :
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD single ATV and 25 USD double)
- Photos (Available to purchase)
Day 1: 2 Native Parks (depending on the logistics for the day)
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
• ATV Tour: blow through the jungle enjoying the natural beauty of the park as you cross a spectacular hanging bridge and ramp that will take your breath away.
• Mayan Ruins: trek through winding paths until you reach an ancient Mayan ruins.
• Mayan Ceremony: delve into our natural jungle wonders and participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony complete with the scent of copal incense performed by a Mayan shaman form the community.
• Ixchel Cenote: discover the magnificent Ixchel cenote, home to a small Mayan altar. Here you will learn about the formation of cenotes and some of the rock formations made by the drainage of water.
• Zip Lines: fly through the air and thrill as you zip over the jungle on three zip lines and enjoy the scenery.
• Cenote: refresh yourself in the crystal-clear waters of the beautiful Half Moon Cenote.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Snorkeling Adventure, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum Km 27.5 Bahia Petempich, 12, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
• Welcome and briefing: Upon welcome, you will receive all information necessary to begin activities (park rules and safety measures), receive snorkel equipment, get your locker assignment.
• Snorkel Two Reefs: Be amazed by snorkeling two most well-preserved reefs at the largest coral barrier reef in the Americas, where you will also visit a coral “greenhouse” that promotes the restoration of the reef system. We will provide complete information on the use of the equipment and National Park rules to respect and preserve the reef ecosystem.
• Beach Club: Return to the Snorkel Native Club Beach Club to enjoy some free time and relax in the hammocks, check out your photos, play volleyball or soccer.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Traditional Lunch and flavored water
Accommodation included: Round transportation from hotels to the parks and drop off after the activities.
Day 2: 1 Native Park (depending on the logistics for the day)
Stop At: Jungla Maya Native Park, Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Chemuyil Km 240, Tulum 77776 Mexico
Explore the Jungle: discover the enigmatic Mayan jungle.
• Mayan Ceremony: participate in an authentic blessing ceremony with the scent of copal incense and performed by a Mayan shaman from the community.
• Rappel: descend into the Yaxmuul cenote and swim in the relaxing waters of this natural underground pool full of beautiful geological formations.
• Zip Lines: Enjoy nature and appreciate the scenery as you fly over the trees on our zip lines, where one actually lands in the water!
• Snorkel in the Underground River: snorkel in Nohoch Nah Chich cenote, the impressive main entrance to the longest underground river I the world: Sac-Actun system, which has been explored along its nearly 350 km (217 miles), boasting amazing rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites)-Recommended by National Geographic Snorkeler.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Traditional lunch and flavored water
Accommodation included: Round trasportation from the Hotel to the Park and back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at most hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel Zone.Meeting point for Cancun downtown Hotels & Playa del Carmen Downtown Hotels.Meeting point for all Hotels in Tulum.Please confirm your pick up time by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed.
- You must be 16 or older in order to drive the ATV.
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs. Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26 in
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Itinerary of the day (what parks will you visit each day) will be given by the company
- This combo does not include Single ATV
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This expedition is not recommended for people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.