3 Islands Speed Boat and Snorkeling Tour
Take to the water on a comprehensive speedboat tour of St Maarten, with several snorkeling stops included in your
6-hour excursion. Snorkel at
Creole Rock, swim among sea turtles around the uninhabited island of
Tintamarre and enjoy a beachside lunch amid the shallow turquoise waters of
Pinel Island. Your captain will share knowledge of the numerous bays surrounding St Maarten while you relax and enjoy soda and beer from the onboard open bar. Receive personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 17 guests on board.The newest boats and best service on the island .Free Ice cream after the tour (-:
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited beer, soda and water on board
- Floating devices on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Marine Park Fee $6 (payable at check in)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Robinson Speed Boat Tours, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd Dock Maarten Marina, Philipsburg 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Our start point located 7 min walk from the cruise ship
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
in orient bay, pinel’s warm shallow waters and soft sand beaches make this island a perfect spot for families or anyone who wants a low key day to unwind. dine at yellow beach restaurant, offering bbq and other delicious fare, or karibuni restaurant, with gourmet food specializing in lobster. want some exercise after eating all that good food, bring your hiking shoes and head over to the other side of the island and its two other more deserted beaches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Feel like a “king or queen for the day” on beautiful tintamarre. after all, at one time this now deserted island had its own king, navy and airline. after arriving at baie blanche you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe or shuffle your sandy toes over to the island’s second beach just a short but rocky hop away. part of the marine park, tintamarre is home for many spectacular species of fish . If we're lucky you'll also encounter Sea Turtles and even stingrays.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Marigot Market, Marigot Harbour, Marigot 97150 St Martin / St Maarten
Craving sushi or curry or beef bourgeon or need to find the perfect almond croissant? perhaps you are a shopaholic on a quest to find that special label from europe with just the right panache? then shop and dine in marigot in french st. martin and enjoy both its lagoon and ocean views.
Pass By: Friar's Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Mid-Island and north of Marigot, Friars Bay spoils that sunbather and swimmer who want a more low-key environment while still enjoying the gourmet experience. Friar’s Bay Cafe is famous for its French ambiance while Kali’s Beach Bar provides the Caribbean food loved by the locals…and soon to be your new favorite.
Pass By: Grand Case Beach, Grand Case St Martin / St Maarten
close your eyes, spin around three times and then point to any of the restaurants that line the main street of grand case and enjoy a meal of a lifetime. often called the “gourmet capital” of st. martin, you have a choice of restaurants on the water or on the in-land side of the street. harmony night (tuesdays in season) offers fun music and a parade. looking for a more relaxed atmosphere? several lolos (locally owned, locally operated) restaurants on the street offer great bbq. enjoy the warm breezes and your favorite rum drink while you eat a delicious rack of ribs or your favorite fish.
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Mullet Beach is a perfect place for swimmers and surfers and a preferred hangout for locals on the weekends. its long white sand beach is known for the regular roll of its waves making it a surfer’s delight. a gentle sloping access into the sea makes it perfect for swimmers. quench your thirst, feast on ribs or chicken or indulge in that must-have pina colada at one of the beach bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Princess Juliana International Airport, Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Of course famous pictures from Maho beach - Juliana Airport to catch planes landing
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :1: Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
2: 62 Welfare Rd, Cole Bay, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring a towel and swimsuit
- Note: maximum number of guests per tour is 16
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face Masks Optional for Travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.