3 Lakes Trekking (4 days/3 nights)
During this 4 days trekking, you alternate between the east and the west bank of the lake where some parts are high in the mountains giving you beautiful views of the lake while others parts are passing through lake side villages. The landscape is very diverse and ranges from plantations and paddy fields to pristine forest including protected community forest as well as bamboo forest, corn fields, and rocky parts of wild land. The route in Inle Lake area takes you through several traditional Pa O villages, views of the floating gardens and the numerous boats zigzagging over the lake, and some fine forest. Arriving from the backside to the Tar Kaung pagoda is truly spectacular.
This 4-day trekking takes you from one charming boutique hotel to another and includes an intimate home stay experience in a Pa O village. The daily walks are easy (between 4 – 6 hours per day) and some special home-cooked meals are included. Your main luggage will be transferred separately from lodge to lodge.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Explore the 3 lakes of the Shan state by boat and on foot, visiting tribes and villages along the way. During this 4 days trekking, you alternate between the east and the west bank of the lake where some parts are high in the mountains giving you beautiful views of the lake while others parts are passing through lake side villages. The third day walking towards Samkar Lake leads you for a few hours through bamboo forests and continues by boat through the channel connecting Inle Lake with Samkar Lake to walk uphill to a traditional Pa O village where few foreigners have been before. From there, the view on Samkar Lake is stunning as the surroundings of the lake seem somehow greener than Inle. Arriving from the backside to the Tar Kaung pagoda is truly spectacular. Further onto Samkar Lake, the feel and atmosphere of the lake side villages is very much traditional and friendly. You arrive at the very special Phayartaung monastery for a tasty Shan meal and continue to walk to your end-destination: Pekon Lake which is the biggest of the three lakes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up from the hotel booked by clients on own
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.