3 London Art Galleries with Private Local Guide - Tate Modern & National Gallery
Dive into the creative life of London on our private art tour. Be entertained by the stories behind the wonderful masterpieces and hear about modern artists as you follow our local expert guide. Discover the impressive works of well-known artists like Rembrandt, Van Gogh, da Vinci at the National Gallery.
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the significant persons’ paintings at the National Portrait Gallery. Feel the tug of modern and contemporary art at Tate Modern. As your guide will be right beside you, you don’t have to seek help from someone, all you have to do is ask, and you’ll get the answer.
• Get to your meeting point by any transportation
• Choose the time of the day, which would be good for you: morning or afternoon
• You won’t be left wondering: just ask your host about anything you’d like to know
• All three galleries are accessible for the tourists on a wheelchair
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private tour of 3 of London Art Galleries - National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Modern
- Friendly local guide
- Multiple start times available
- Ultimate art and culture experience
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery
- Entry/Admission - National Portrait Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Tate Modern
What's excluded :
- Transportation (please bring you your oyster / travel / debit card)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN England
Begin your art journey in the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square, which exhibits one of the most impressive collections in the world. The gallery was founded in 1824 and now it houses more than 2,300 paintings from the 13th to 20th century. Learn about the facts and stories behind the creation of some of the best-known pieces by Renoir, Botticelli, and others. Get a detailed description of the painting’s meaning and be amused by something new about the works you thought you knew. Take a new look at the art with your experienced and devoted guide, who is an artist himself. Gaze at unfinished Michelangelo work, and think about how great the master was as his unfinished work is exhibited in the prestigious museum. Explore all the shades of the Virgin of the Rocks by Leonardo da Vinci, believed to be painted somewhere between 1495-1508.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Portrait Gallery, Charing Cross Road 2 St. Martin's Place, London WC2H 0HE England
Head off to the first portrait gallery in the world dated back to 1856. It exhibits a collection of famous and important British personalities portraits from the medieval times to the present. Dig into the hundreds of years of UK history as you watch the faces of the past. Take a look at the best-known portrait of William Shakespeare and other prominent figures. The exhibitions also include caricatures and photographs, and they are selected based on a person’s significance but not on a painter’s name or skill. You can trace all the history of the Monarchy and receive any necessary information about every royal figure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tate Modern, 53 Bankside, London SE1 9TG England
Your host will get you to Tate Modern, the last gallery of the tour. It focuses on contemporary art from all over the world concentrating it in one of the largest modern art museums on the globe. It is located near the River Thames in the former Bankside Power Station. Get a new experience walking through the museum, marveling at jaw-dropping modern works and exciting installations. Receive a deeper understanding and analysis of the gallery pieces that you wouldn’t do without a guide. Encounter some important milestones of modern art from Monet’s impressionism to Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe. Get curious about the works that can blow your mind and discuss some of the controversial pieces with your enthusiastic guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, London WC2N 5DN, UK
Return Detail :Tate Modern, London SE1, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.