3-Night Private Jordan Glorious Highlights Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba
During these 4 days in Jordan, you will see the best that Jordan can offer. This tour includes a 1-night accommodation at each of Petra, Wadi Rum, and Aqaba. Start with a visit to Petra one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and one of Jordan’s most enchanting archaeological sites. Off to visit the desert of Wadi Rum, the valley of moon, where Matt Damon movie the Martian was filmed. The desert is full of mountains and a reddish hue. Carry on to the coastal city on the Red Sea, Aqaba where you can enjoy the gorgeous sea and amazing climate. Your private tour includes overnight in 3, 4, or 5-star hotel accommodation in Petra and Aqaba with one-night camping in Wadi Rum desert, meals as per program, English – Speaking Driver who doubles up as your guide; as well as arrival and departure airport transfer for your convenience.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Meet and assist upon arrival
- Arrival and Departure Airport Transfers
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- 3 nights’ accommodation as per itinerary and hotel option booked
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites and Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local English-Speaking Guide at Petra for classic visit (Spanish and French Guides subject to availa
- Free visa exemption service applies:minimum 48 hours stay in Jordan, for non-restricted nationality
- Once program is booked, contact the local operator and send your passport copies.
- Accommodations as per program: 1-night Petra, 1-night Wadi Rum, 1-night Aqaba
What's excluded :
- Meals (Lunches), not specified in the program
- Gratuities – recommended
- Admission to additional sites not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
Day 1: Day 1: Amman Queen Alia International Airport – Petra (D) 215 KM
Pass By: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Start your Jordan experience with meet and assist service at Amman Queen Alia International Airport and an airport Transfer to your selected hotel option in Petra. Dinner and overnight.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Petra
Day 2: Day 2: Petra – Wadi Rum (B, D) 160 KM
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Enjoy a hotel pickup after breakfast, and then start your Petra sightseeing tour with a visit to the “Siq”, the city’s most dramatic natural feature. Acting as an entrance corridor, the 1-mile (1.5 KM) gorge – lined by looming sandstone cliffs leads to the center of the city. Pass its final bend and come face-to-face with Petra’s crowning glory the magnificent Treasury, called locally “El-Khazneh”, the building is famous for its colonnaded Hellenistic façade, carved into the cliff face to dramatic effect. Pose for photos in front of the monument, and then continue your tour of town, learning about the Nabataeans who built the city. Visit Petra Church – a beautiful structure, re-designed by the Byzantines and then walk around the Royal Tombs, a vast burial site just above the valley floor. Take a look inside and visit the amphitheater and imagine it in its heyday when some 3,000 people sat inside it.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
After a break for lunch (at your own expense), return to your vehicle and travel further south to Wadi Rum, the vast desert where scenes from Lawrence of Arabia, The Martian, as well as other movies were filmed. Your destination is a Bedouin camp site in the middle of the desert, where you will spend the night enjoying dinner, and sleeping in your own private tent in Wadi Rum
Accommodation included: Hotel in Wadi Rum
Day 3: Day 3: Wadi Rum – Aqaba (B, D) 85 KM
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
After breakfast, hop inside your local 4x4 jeep, and then explore Wadi Rum in a caravan convoy, traveling over red-sand dunes and around the granite mountains that punctuate the desert landscape. After your 2-hour tour of the desert, return to the camp site to collect your bags and then leave Wadi Rum to Aqaba, the Red Sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Travel to nearby Aqaba, Jordan’s sunny southern city, and then check in to your hotel. Spend the rest of your afternoon at leisure to lounge at the beach or visit the city, and then enjoy in the evening dinner and overnight at your hotel in Aqaba.
Accommodation included: Hotel in Aqaba
Day 4: Day 4: Aqaba – Amman Queen Alia International Airport (B) 325 KM
Stop At: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Enjoy breakfast and then the morning is yours to do as you please. Perhaps visit the city’s famous Ayla or Tala Bay with its beautiful resorts. Meet your driver at the pre-arranged time, check out of your hotel and travel north to Amman. Your 4-day tour finishes with a drop-off back to Amman Queen Alia International Airport.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick up is available upon travelers request Airports
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults.
- Maximum 2 children per room.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For the visa exemption service, kindly contact the local operator: send your full arrival and departure details with your passport copies for meet and assist service upon arrival.
- For Jordan Pass holders: Please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Jordan Pass holders do not require meet and assist service for visa exemption, since free visa included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most local hotels in Jordan except 5 stars franchise hotels do not offer alcohol, if you do not wish to stay in a dry hotel please contact Zaid Tours and Travel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Jordan Entry Regulations “Safe Travels”- World Travel Tourism Council: No quarantine, Negative valid PCR test 72hours prior arrival, Another PCR test mandatory upon arrival, payment 28 JOD /40 USD per person for travelers above 5 years, cost directly at this link https://registration.questlabjo.com/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.