3 Watersports + Ile aux Cerfs Speedboat Cruise + BBQ Lunch & Drinks + Waterfall
No one shall leave Mauritius without visiting the iconic Ile aux Cerfs! After your 3 watersport activities in Belle-Mare, jump onto the speedboat and enjoy the sound of the roaring powerful engine while you glide on the waves towards Grand River South East to enjoy the view of a waterfall that flows into the Indian Ocean. Now it’s time for your Snorkeling Session before heading to Ile aux Cerfs. Welcome to Ile aux Cerfs! Enjoy a 2-hours relaxing time on the white sands and clear turquoise lagoon. During that time, you may take a swim and sunbathe while drinking some coconut water or enjoy your adrenaline watersports- parasailing and tube ride. Your Island’s Recipe BBQ Lunch is being prepared on the beach by our most trusted cook while your friendly barman will make you enjoy some Mauritian beer, wine or rum cocktails specially prepared for you at the All-Inclusive Open Bar. In the background - live music entertainment or sega show! Enjoy your soulful splashing adventures in the east!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grande Riviere Sud Est, Grande Riviere Sud Est
You will meet our famous waterfall which meets the Indian Ocean.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ile Aux Cerfs, Ile Aux Cerfs
You will spend about 2 hours on Ile aux Cerfs Island to relax or indulge in some watersports like parasailing and tube ride or book a transat to enjoy your coconut, swim and sunbathe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Belle Mare Public Beach, B59, Quatre Cocos, Flacq District, Belle Mare, Mauritius
2: Debarcadère , Trou d'Eau Douce, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Debarcadère , Trou d'Eau Douce, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.