30-min Private Gondola Ride for up to 6 people
• Enjoy a must-do experience in Venice without wasting time on site thanks to online booking
• Enjoy the privilege of having an entire gondola at your disposal for 30 minutes up to a maximum of 4 people, without the hassle to share it with people you don't know, as is the case with cheaper shared gondola rides
• Choose your perfect departure time among 5 different time slots every day, all year long, either in the morning or in the afternoon
• Start your ride just a few steps from St Mark’s Square but away from the crowds of tourists
• Cruise past famous highlights of Venice overlooking the Grand Canal but also discover the intimate charm and hidden gems of inner canals
per adult from
What's included :
- gondola ride
What's excluded :
- Explanations during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute, Campo de la Salute Dorsoduro 1, 30123 Venice Italy
At the beginning of your ride, admire one of the most evocative sights of Venice, the 17th century Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute, overlooking the Grand Canal. It was designed as a votive offering by the entire city to celebrate the end of the terrible plague of 1630.
Pass By: Palazzo Dario, Campiello Barbaro, 352, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Admire the beautiful but equally cursed Ca’ Dario, haunted by the ghosts of its owners, all dead in tragic and mysterious circumstances.
Pass By: Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Just East Accademia Along Gran Canal, 30123 Venice Italy
Pass by the unfinished Palazzo Venier dei leoni, now home to the prestigious collection of the great American patron Peggy Guggenheim.
Pass By: Casetta Rossa di Gabriele D'Annunzio, Fondamenta Venier Dai Leoni 1, 30123 Venice Italy
Pass by the small Casetta Rossa or Casina delle Rose, almost a doll's house among the great piers of the surrounding buildings, which was the study of great Antonio Canova and the Venetian residence of Italian writer Gabriele d’Annunzio.
Pass By: Palazzo Corner della Ca' Granda, S. Marco, 3978, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
It was designed by famous architect Jacopo Sansovino, who worked extensively for the city of water and was named Proto (leading architect) of the Republic of Venice.
Pass By: Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
See the scenic tower of the famous La Fenice Theater, rebuilt exactly as it once looked and where it was located after the great fire in 1996, which affected the whole building.
You will also glide underneath an elegantly carved stone bridge, dedicated to Maria Callas, who made her first Venetian debut at La Fenice thanks to her starring role in Bellini's ‘The Puritans’.
Departure Point :Gondola Station - Santa Maria del Giglio, Campiello Traghetto, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.