30-Minute Airboat Ride, Lunch, Gem Mining and Park Admission
Take a wild ride in an airboat to discover the headwaters to the Florida Everglades, just south of Orlando. Keep your eyes open during your exciting ride through the wetlands, you never know when a gator may pop its head above water to check you out!
See our Native American Village with towering Chickee huts cover genuine artifacts and hand-made creations of Native Americans in the daily workings of the Native American Village.
You will feel like a true miner discovering various gems along our 70-foot mine! This activity is great for all ages and abilities.
Before or after your tour, dine with an unforgettable lake view at Boggy Bottom BBQ. With indoor or outdoor seating, you’ll enjoy true Florida style BBQ and all the fixins’. On the menu you get to choose one side item, plus your choice of either a hamburger or hot dog or one of our amazing sandwiches: Pulled pork, BLT, grilled chicken, steak & cheese, or beef brisket. Enjoy the restaurant 7 days a week.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- 30 minute airboat tour
- Alligator Oasis (Live gator viewing area)
- Prospector Gem Mine Experience
- Meal Voucher (Max $12 Value)
- Hearing protection and life vests
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, 2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746-2617
Please check in through our on-site restaurant- Boggy Bottom BBQ. The Captain will meet you and walk passengers to the dock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
Departure Time :1/11/2021 - 8/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please consult doctor for health issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- We are following CDC guidelines. Please review these guidelines before your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.