30-Minute Airboat Ride near Orlando
Take a wild ride in an airboat to discover the Headwaters of the Florida Everglades, just south of Orlando. Keep your eyes open during your exciting ride through the wetlands, you never know when a gator may pop its head above water to check you out!
per adult from
What's included :
- 30 minute airboat tour - no reservations needed for this tour
- Alligator Oasis (Live gator viewing area)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of hearing protection and life vest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gem & Fossil Mining (Can be purchased for add'l fee).
- Food & Beverage can be purchased onsite at Boggy Bottom BBQ Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures, 2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746-2617
You'll feel like you are flying as you race across the water surface at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour on a 30- or 60-minute ride. The 17-seater airboat lets you see parts of the wetlands inaccessible by car, while feeling the thrill of speeding across the water with the wind in your hair.
Departure Point :2001 E Southport Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.