30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
Experience what jet boating is all about on Australia's most exciting Jet Boat! Get ready to hold on tight as the 'Thunder' opens up with amazing stunts and wild spins through Sydney Harbour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Ponchos
- Secure lockers
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Get ready for a wet and wild ride with slides, twists, wave riding, power brake stops and sweeping fishtails! The jet boat features an advanced surround sound system to set the tone for your adventure, and you’ll even get to enjoy a spot of sightseeing between tricks and check out Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, Rose Bay and other famous Harbour landmarks. Cool down, see the sights and have loads of fun!
Meet your jet boat captain at Circular Quay, Jetty 1, halfway between the ferry wharves and the Sydney Opera House for the daily jet boat ride. Upon arrival receive a safety orientation, life jackets and waterproof ponchos.
Shout with delight as your captain takes the jet boat to speeds of up to 47-miles per hour (75-kilometers per hour) and performs 270-degree spins, wild fish tails and power brake stops that spray water through the air. Expect to get wet, especially towards the back of the boat. Lockers are provided to store dry clothes and other belongings during your ride.
Departure Point :Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All passenger heights must be over 130 cm (4'3'') in height
- Maximum of 18 passengers on board Thunder Jet each ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.