30-Minute Victoria Carriage Tour Including James Bay
Tour Victoria in a fun, unique and relaxing way -- by horse-drawn carriage! Your experienced, uniformed driver will navigate Victoria's streets and show you amazing views of the historic James Bay neighborhood, the Dallas Road waterfront, Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbor and more. Routes subject to change.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional uniformed staff
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drink
- At your selected tour time, meet at the corner of Belleville Street and Menzies Street, across from the Parliament buildings, where you'll hop into your horse-drawn carriage and begin your leisurely ride.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the views as your experienced driver navigates through historic James Bay, one of the oldest residential neighborhoods on the West coast of North America. Here, you'll admire magnificent architecture of some of Victoria's oldest homes.
Breathe in the fresh ocean air as you turn onto the Dallas Road waterfront and gaze at the captivating Olympic Mountains. Ride past the former house of Emily Carr, a famous Canadian artist and writer inspired by the indigenous people of the Pacific Northwest coast.
Wind your way through through James Bay and then back to Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbor. You have the option to continue riding to Chinatown -- simply notify your driver of your preferences.
Departure Point :600 Menzies St, Victoria, BC V8V 1X3, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility issues
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.