30-Minutes Extended Dublin City and Stadiums Helicopter Tour
• Fly for 75 kilometres on board one of our Jet Powered Helicopters
• Safety Briefings
• Public Liability Insurance
• Up to 3 Voucher Holders can fly in the Rear of the Helicopter
• The Co-pilot Seat is a €30 upgrade on the day
• Free Car Parking & Viewing Area
• 24/7 Online Booking Facility
• Spectators are welcome and may take photographs
• Framed photographs available to purchase after flight
per adult from
What's included :
- 30-Minutes Helicopter Tour
- Entry/Admission - Adventure 001 Helicopters Ireland
What's excluded :
- Visit: Adventure 001 Helicopters Ireland, Fairyhouse Racecourse, Ballybin, Ratoath, Co. Meath, A85 XK30, Ireland
Departing from Fairyhouse Racecourse, County Meath. Take in the views of the Tayto Park and see the theme park from above! As you fly on towards the outskirts of Dublin City see views of Maynooth and Swords. You will also Marvel at the Mourne Mountains and some of Ireland's Ancient East before entering Dublin City where you will see Croke Park, 3rd Largest Stadium in Europe and the Aviva Stadium, home to the Irish Football and Rugby teams.
Whilst you admire the breath-taking countryside, your pilot will point out the local landmarks. Gradually the helicopter returns gently to earth.
Don't forget to take your camera, so you can you can re-live the experience with friends and family
and show off your fantastic photographs.
Departure Point :Adventure 001 Helicopters Ireland, Fairyhouse Racecourse, Ballybin, Ratoath, Co. Meath, A85 XK30, Ireland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 18 stone. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.