3/4 Day Private Fishing Trip Naples Bay, FL and the Gulf
Price as shown is for the boat trip (group price) and not per adult!
All fishing licenses, bait and fish cleaning/filleting is included — no extra or hidden fees and taxes. Also, a stop at an island is possible if requested.
The perfect trip for anglers who are looking for more time on these plentiful waters! You'll be targeting the famous Floridian backcountry, Naples Bay, and heading up to 9 miles out into the Gulf. As for the species you'll be targeting? Anything from Tarpon, to Redfish, to Mangrove Snapper, to Snook, Pompano, Sheepshead and even more. Novice anglers, families, and hardcore fishermen are all welcome!
The boat's electronics include GPS, Fishfinder and Bluetooth Stereo so you can play your music. Seating is comfortable and can seat all the guests. The higher sides of the boat help ensure that the little ones can't fall overboard. The T-Top provides some shade.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour meaning only your group will participate.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- fishing licenses, fishing gear and bait
- Ponchos in case of rain (but we will try to avoid to book when heavy rain is forecasted)
- Landing and facility fees
- Snacks - snacks can vary but usually include granola bars, cheese crackers, peanut butter crackers, goldfish or animal crackers
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Coke, Coke Zero, Mountain Dew, Minute Maid Lemonade, La Croix
- local U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Cooler with ice for storage for personal snacks and drinks
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights
- Cups and corkscrew for alcohol (bring your own alcohol only)
- Marina public restrooms (next to the guest parking lot)
- Entry/Admission - Mangroveman Charters
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are not included, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - We do not sell or offer alcoholic beverages but you are welcome to bring your own alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangroveman Charters, 1575 Danford Street meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park, Naples, FL 34112
Fish the Gulf of Mexico, Naples Bay, the 10,000 islands or the Backcountry for a variety of fish. Fishing includes fishing for Red and Black Grouper, Mangrove and Lane Snapper, Snook, Tarpon, Spanish Mackerel, Black Drum, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Pompano. Paul has high-quality Penn reels and Ugly sticks. Techniques include mostly fishing with light tackle but he will also use heavy tackle if the need arises. He will help you to bait your rods with either live bait, fresh bait or lures, which he has ready for you. Paul will even fillet your catch and bag it up at the end of the trip so you can enjoy a seafood dinner the same day. While underway he has bottled water, snacks and sodas available to you at no extra cost. Book your day on the water now! Children and novice anglers are welcome as well as advanced fishermen. And don't forget your camera! Book up to 6 people at no extra charge!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Licensed for up to 6 guests: But while the size of the charter boat (22' motorboat) can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 fishing at the same time, to be most comfortable we limit now up to 5 guests for our fishing charters. (Please call us for exceptions.)
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if the charter is missed due to late or non-arrival. Cancellation: To get a full refund you must cancel your charter at least 24 hours in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- You are considered a "No Show" if you are 30 minutes late and do not call.
- What if our trip is cut short? Let's say you book a half-day trip (four hours) and a storm makes us return to the dock after two hours, you will only be charged 50% of the total price of your trip. You will only be charged for the length of the trip any given day allows us to get in.
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be brought directly up to the boat but not on the boat. Comfortable seating (chairs with backrest) on the boat is available for persons with disabilities.
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen (especially for the charters during the day).
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your private group shares the boat only with one other person which is the captain. The boat is not enclosed meaning this is an outdoor event in regards to Covid19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.