3/4 Hours Explore Fewa Lake with Boating,Walking & evening Spiritual Chanting
3/4 Hours explore Fewa lake with walking,boating and evening Spiritual Chanting Program is the one of the best,relax and hassle free evening tour in Pokhara. Our Experienced Tour Guide will explain you more about it during trip.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,Experienced Tour Guide,All entrance fees,Boating fees,Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,Gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
Evening at 4 pm our experienced tour guide will come and meet you at your hotel lobby then take you to Fewa lake by foot track beautiful evening walk.You can enjoy 30 min paddling boat ride and in the evening participate Spiritual chanting tour with guide for peace and relax.After completed tour our guide will drop you back to your Hotel.
Phewa Tal or Fewa Lake is a freshwater natural and famous lake in Pokhara Nepal.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide Pick up from your hotel or residence inside Lakeside area.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Relax and hassle free trip,recommended to all.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.