35 ft Catamaran
We are a company that understands about privacy. Attention to detail. We want you to feel relaxed and at home. We understand you are here to be pampered and have the nicest drinks and lunch on your hand before asking for it. We have 7 years experience and are the N.1 Yacht, Catamaran and Boat charter company on the island.
We are also travelers and know what you are looking for. Enjoy your quality time with the ones you love. Let us get you away from the crowds like if you were on a deserted island and enjoy paradise for the day. If you want to extend your time just let your captain know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Johnny Walker Red label Whiskey, Tequila Tradicional, Matusalem Rum, Stolichnaya Vodka
- Lunch - Catch of the day ceviche.
- Snacks - Fresh Guacamole, Seasonal fruit, chips, snacks and veggies.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 15%)
- Transportation to the marina
- Snorkeling gear for kids.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
You will have to choose between North and South of the island to visit El Cielo or Passion Island. We can't do both the same day because of the distance between them. I highly recommend listening to your captain and he will give you options and the best spots to visit during the day. Let him know what you want and he will take you to the right spot.
Getting North or South will take around 40 minutes to get there, we will make a snorkel stop and then take you to the final destination where we will make lunch on board and prepare drinks for you. So sit back relax enjoy your music and the view and let us pamper you.
The island is very big and there is plenty to see so focus on the overall experience and not just in one spot.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Playa El Cielo, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Experience a place that few know about, a pristine location within the already wonderful Cozumel.
This beach gets its name because of the starfish that live there and can be seen with the naked eye. It belongs to the largest reef system in America. Its shallow crystal clear blue waters and soft sand will make you live an unforgettable experience on your private boat. Away from all tourism and only accessible by water, on an earthly paradise where you will have an intimate encounter with nature. We understand very well the privacy you seek.
"El Cielo Cozumel ", you will fall in love with the beautiful turquoise waters, teeming with tropical fish, stingrays and even sea turtles. Enjoy with your friends, special one or family. This place will give you the experience of adventure, tranquility and conviviality you are looking for.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Pasion, Carretera Costera Norte, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
This a small island with in the island and has become one of the most amazing and exclusive locations to visit in Cozumel.
White sand and clear waters create the perfect scenario. Cozumel and Isla de la Pasión were considered by the Mayans as a sacred place blessed by Ixel “Fertility Deities”.
You can find the amazing natural diversity in this area only accessible by water and untouched by civilization. Feel free with nature and enjoy the privacy of this secluded area away from everyone and have the privilege of living a unique experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Palancar Cozumel Beach Club, Carretera Costera Sur Kilometro 19.5, Cozumel 77601 Mexico
Choosing a reef to snorkel is one of the choices you will have to make but I suggest letting your captain recommend to you the right spot for the day. We usually never go to the most popular reefs because there is more people than fish. We don't like crowds and there are plenty of reefs on the island to be swimming with another 50 people. So let us pamper you and take you to the nicest we can find just for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.