3.5-Hour Ultimate Learn to Surf Adventure
This is the ultimate Australian Surfing Adventure. Experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get lots of attention. We offer a 100% stand up guarantee and a FREE photo package. We are also licensed at a number of the Gold Coasts best beaches so we can guarantee you we will be surfing on the best beach on any given day depending on ocean conditions. We can also teach you to throw a boomerang. There is no surfing adventure more Australian than this!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Surfing equipment
What's excluded :
What better place to learn how to surf than the iconic Gold Coast? This is a must-do experience and something you will be able to brag about for years to come.
The Gold Coast is a surfer’s paradise, with perfect waves for beginners and world-class waves for the advanced surfer.
Our most popular classes are group lessons. Experience the thrill as you learn surfing, have a laugh and make new friends. With a maximum of five students per instructor, you get lots of attention. We teach you the best techniques and tips to get you surfing all the way to the beach.
Group bookings are perfect for large families, work groups, corporate functions, and school groups. We also run team-building exercises customised to your group’s needs. So if you have a large group, ASA have got you covered.
100% stand up guarantee & FREE PHOTOS
Departure Point :North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Club, 293 The Esplanade, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.