3.5 Hours Explore Bondi Beach and Sydney Sightseeing Tour
Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach
See Sydney icons, the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
Visit the Gap to enjoy stunning sea views
Explore the historic Rocks district
Pass by Hyde Park, St. Mary's Cathedral, the Parliament house, and the Art Gallery of NSW
Enjoy a photo opportunity at Mrs Macquarie's Chair
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pick up service
- Lock guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hyde Park, Hyde Park, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
Treat yourself to an afternoon tour of Sydney and cover all the highlights of the city and its neighbors in a few hours.
First, tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House, and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Next, visit The Gap and enjoy stunning views.
Afterward, you will stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Then board the coach for your return to Sydney, traveling through Paddington and the exclusive eastern suburbs.
Departure Point :King Street Wharf, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.