3.5 Hours Walking Guided Tour of Launceston Highlights
Discover the rich-history of Launceston and its amazing architecture
Learn from local guides that know the city inside out
Using visual aids, see how the city has transformed using archival photos
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visual aids
- Free equipment rental
- 2-course lunch
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Launceston Tramway Museum, 2 Invermay Rd, Launceston, Tasmania 7248 Australia
Meet your guide at the award-winning Stillwater Restaurant then set out along the seaport before heading into the city’s heart. During the 3.5-hour tour, discover the fascinating history of Australia’s 4th oldest city, which has one of the best-preserved examples of 20th-century architecture, remnants of colonial culture, and whispers of a seafaring past.
Follow your expert, local guide on a journey through Launceston and discover how this Tasmanian city has played a pivotal role in shaping Australia. Through curated visual aids and your trusty guide, experience the city in a completely innovative way.Upgrade your tour to include an award-winning 2-course lunch at one of the best restaurants in Launceston by picking the relevant option when booking.
Departure Point :Ritchies Mill Arts Centre, 2 Bridge Rd, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.