360 CHICAGO Observation Deck Plus TILT (Hancock Center)
The best views of Chicago can be yours at 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory)! Perched 94 stories above the Windy City, the 360 Chicago provides commanding views of Lake Michigan and Chicago’s towering skyscrapers, including Willis (Sears) Tower. Located in the heart of downtown on Michigan Avenue, the observatory is steps away from other top Chicago attractions, and with inclusions like panoramic touch-screens and interactive educational kiosks, it will be the high point (literally) of your Chicago trip!
Your ticket includes admission to TILT - Chicago’s highest thrill ride that will forever change the way visitors see Chicago.
With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into 360 Chicago.
If you want to extend your tour to day and night and observe Chicago at both times of day, choose the Sun & Stars option, good for two visits.
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to 360 CHICAGO observation deck
- TILT thrill ride
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the observatory’s cafe)
- Visit: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
With your admission to the 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory), step off Michigan Avenue and into a high-powered elevator that will take you on an exhilarating ride to the 94th floor at a speed of 20.5 mph (33 kph). The observatory provides unbeatable views of Chicago at all times of the day: Go in the morning or afternoon to admire the expansive blue of Lake Michigan, go at sunset for a romantic moment, or go at night when the city becomes a sea of twinkling lights.
More than just the tip of a tall building, the 360 Chicago (John Hancock Observatory) offers several activities to complement the pretty view. Explore Chicago through the best technologies such as interactive screens that allow you to zoom in and out of famous locations across the city and test your knowledge on digital challenges. The guide is available in five languages as well a version with commentary designed for kids.
Your admission ticket also includes TILT - the first thrill ride of its kind in the world. TILT extends out and over The Magnificent Mile® and Chicago's famous skyline, offering visitors unique, downward facing views from over 1,000 feet up.TILT safely holds up to 8 visitors at a time.
If you need to catch your breath, head to the observatory’s BAR 94, where you can take a break with an Italian coffees, gelato, cocktails, or the delicious café menu.
Departure Point :360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Departure Time :General Admission Plus TILT 9/22/2020 - 12/31/2021
Sun and Stars Plus TILT 10/26/2020 - 10/1/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 PM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Chicago has 22 states on its list of mandatory quarantines. Visitors from these states are asked to observe a 14-day quarantine before visiting any public place, including attractions like 360 CHICAGO. For the safety of yourself and others please ensure you're following local guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.