360 Virtual Tour of Ancient Ostia
Once Rome’s main port for global merchants, Ancient Ostia will set you on an exciting journey that contains theatres, temples, and an amazing sea view. Don’t miss the opportunity to see one of the first and oldest Mediterranean synagogues in the world.
In the middle of Ostia's magnificent forum, you'll find yourself captivated by the beauty before you. With its impressive staircase, striking frieze and festoons, and marble altar just waiting to be gazed upon.
Our narration will leave you wanting to explore more about Ancient Ostia and life in the 3rd century AD.
per adult from
What's included :
- 12 x 360° reconstructions
- 30 minutes of narration by a local, qualified guide
- Subtitles in 10 languages
- 58 images, infographics, and plans
- Download for offline use
- Maps and street escapes
- 6-month unlimited access
What's excluded :
- In-Person Guide
- Mobile Device
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ostia Antica, Ostia Antica, Province of Rome, Lazio
A lavish entrance to the city situated on its eastern end, the arch facing towards Rome was the main gateway to the city and its fine furnishings illustrate the importance of the port town to Rome and its empire.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viale degli Scavi, 1, 00119 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/20/2020 - 11/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM
06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Ingresso Rimessaggio, 00119 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- For this self-guided tour, we recommend all travelers use caution during this current health crisis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.