3D2N - Madakaripura, Mount Bromo and Kawah Ijen Crater fromMalang / Surabaya.
- Explore the perfect beauty of East Java's paradise with the top rate travel agency in Malang "Smartway Indonesia Tours."
- Enjoy your time by visit Indonesia's most secret-beautiful waterfal and mountains (Tumpak Sewu waterfall and Mount Bromo).
- Catching the blue fire in Kawah Ijen crater and learn more about coffe plantation.
- Accomodation, breakfast/lunch, ticket entrance, frienly english speaker guide, and private transport are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- Gasoline, parking fee, toll road fee.
- Ticket entrance all-destination we visit.
- Pick up and drop off service from door to door.
- 2 nights accommodation, odd number using triple room/extrabed.
- Transport vehicle: private car and Jeep 4WD
- Safety gas mask for Ijen crater.
- Friendly english speaker guide.
- Local tax.
- Motorbike taxi for transfer from parking toll (return), Madakaripura falls.
- Entry/Admission - Madakaripura Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Breakfast (D2) Lunch (D1, D3), Dinner (D1, D2, D3)
- Travel insurance
- Pick up service from Surabaya, +IDR 550.000/group (oneway).
- Drop off service to Surabaya, +IDR 400.000/group (oneway).
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for tour leader (as you wish).
Day 1: MADAKARIPURA, INDONESIA.
Stop At: Madakaripura Waterfall, Sapeh, Lumbang Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Probolinggo 67238 Indonesia
07.30 - 08.00 Pick up the participant in the meeting point.
08.00 - 10.30 Heading to Madakaripura Waterfalls.
10.30 - 13.00 Explore the 1st and 2nd waterfall
13.00 - 13.30 Take a rest, lucnh.
13.30 - 14.30 Heading to Cemoro Lawang (Mount Bromo)
14.30 - 02.00 Check in, Free activity take a rest.
PS: Pickup service in Surabaya start at 05.00 with additional fee IDR 550.000/group including fuel and toll road fee (one way).
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast and mineral water 600ml.
Accommodation included: Cemorolawang, Bromo: Rahayu homestay, Bromo Indah homestay, Pieter homestay or similar.
Day 2: MOUNT BROMO AND COFFE PLANTATION, INDONESIA.
Stop At: Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, East Java, Java
02.00 - 02.30 Morning call
02.30 - 03.00 Go to Penanjakan sunrise view point.
03.00 - 06.00 Enjoy the sunrise
06.00 - 07.30 Go to Bukit Cinta (Love hill) and Widodaren (Dinosaur valley).
07.30 - 09.30 Hiking to the crater and temple, jeep will be parked in the parking lot.
09.30 - 10.30 Back to hotel, shower, check out.
10.30 - 16.30 Go to Paltuding, stop in Sukapura for lunch.
16.30 - 16.45 Stop in coffe plantation.
16.45 - 17.30 Estimated arrival time (ETA) in Paltuding, check-in.
17.30 - ... Take a rest.
Duration: 12 hours
• Lunch: Indoensian or Chinese food.
Accommodation included: Licin, Banyuwangi: Ijen guest house and resto.
Day 3: KAWAH IJEN, INDONESIA.
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
00.30 - 01.00 Morning call.
01.00 - 03.00 Hiking, catching the blue fire.
03.00 - 06.00 Enjoy the view of Blue fire and sunrise!
06.00 - 07.00 Back to Paltuding (start point).
07.00 - 08.00 Breakfast in homestay.
08.00 - 10.00 Rest
10.00 - 11.00 Check-out, ETA in Ketapang Port, Banyuwangi (end trip).
10.00 - 17.00 Check-out, ETA in Malang (end trip).
10.00 - 18.30 Check-out, ETA in Surabaya (end trip).
PS: There is an additional fee IDR 400.000/group including fuel and toll road for customer who want to get Surabaya as the end point of this trip.
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: Indonesian food.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you from any places in Malang city (kota Malang).
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.