3days 2nights getaway to Fort Portal the new crowned tourism city.
Travellers should book this tour for a breath taking and unforgettable getaway full of memories and lots of fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Entry/Admission - Amabere Caves
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
Day 1: Top of the world, crater lakes and cold springs.
Stop At: Fort Portal, Fort Portal, Western Region
Transfer from Kampala to Fort Portal tourism city through the Mubende Batholiths, you will have a stopover along the way for lunch,
Later in the afternoon, drive to the top of the world for stunning views of the city, the Rwenzori ranges, several crater lakes, the cold springs and the magical beauty of fortpotal.
Later in the evening, retire for a cozy night in the tourism city.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Kenneth Inn and Restaurant (budget).
Day 2: Sempaya female and male hot springs plus Mahoma Falls.
Stop At: Semuliki National Park, Semuliki National Park, Western Region
Have an early breakfast at 700am and set off for Semuliki Hotsprings where you will get an experience of boiling eggs with Plantain (Matoke) in the female & the male Hotsprings, drive through Semuliki game reserve and through the magical meandering Bundibugyo roads.
Your guide/Driver will let you take enough photos along the way. After the Semuliki experience, Drive back to fortpotal in the afternoon and have lunch.
In the afternoon, visit the mahoma falls, a quick shower in the smooth running falls surrounded by lush green vegetation is undeniably captivating and satisfying - an experience of it's own.
You will again stay in the city for another cool night.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Kenneth Inn and Restaurant(budget).
Day 3: Amabere ga Nyinamwiru Caves caves and Nyakasura Falls.
Stop At: Amabere Caves, Fort Portal Uganda
After an early breakfast, drive to the fascinating Amabere ganyinamwiru and get guided through it's cultural and Historical attachments, myths and theories then drive back to Kampala to a hotel for an overnight sleep and dinner. You will have a stopover along the Mubende highway for Hot lunch.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at budget hotel in Entebbe.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We wait for travellers 3 hours before they arrive at the airport.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.