3h Private Walking Tour in Tangier Medina & Colorful Souks
This tour is Taking you into the authentic heart of a fascinating North African coastal city with a fabulously rich cultural heritage.
The opportunity to visit aromatic food and spice markets, beautiful artisan weaving factories and wander around the hidden alleyways and busy plazas that make Tangier the atmospheric, memorable city that it is.
The overview contains personalized introduction to city’s history, culture, lively description of the Moroccan life style, local markets and costumes of native people.
Visit most magnificent places in the city: Meeting point of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean, Medina and Kasbah, Kings Palace, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Musee de la Kasbah
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - American Legation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangier Casbah, Place de la Kasbah, Tangier 90000 Morocco
A complex of castles on top of the hill overlooking the city. The Sultan, Moulay Ismail, built his palace here, and the gardens are part of his 17th century palace, called Dar el Makhzen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee de la Kasbah, El Casbah Square, Tangier Morocco
Representation of the historical role played by Tangier in linking Africa and Europe due to strategic geographical location for exchange in the Mediterranean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Place du Grand 9 Avril 1947, Tangier 90000 Morocco
The Place du 9 Avril 1947, named after the momentous speech of King Mohamed V appealing for the independence.
Stop At: American Legation, 8 Zankat America, Tangier 90000 Morocco
The first American public property outside the United States, it commemorates the historic cultural and diplomatic relations between the United States and the Kingdom of Morocco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Moise Nahon Synagogue, Rue de la Synagogue, Quartier Beni Ider, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Constructed by Moise Nahon, chief of important family of bankers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Explore the narrow streets in Medina
Pass By: Petit Socco, Tangier Morocco
Petit Socco once was one of the greatest souks in all of Morocco, home to many notable writers, businessmen, diplomats and bankers had their offices located around the square and cafes, hotels and casinos were testament to the wealth of the area.
Visit colorful markets and unique craftsmanship of Morocco
At lunch time – try one of the most diversified cuisines in the world.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport, Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
- Tangier city port
- Tanger Med Port Authority, Z. Franche De Ksar Al Majaz, Oued Rmel, Commune Anjra, Tanger, طنجة 90000, Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel safe during Covid-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.