3h - Slopes of Sesimbra
This tour gives an overview of the surrounding slopes of the Sesimbra Fishing Village, integrated in the Arrábida Natural Park. We can see the Bay of Sesimbra Panoramic view of the sea and we can also identify some points of interest such as the Fortress of Santiago, the Castle and Marcos de Milha among others.
We continue to the fantastic Bay of Armação, from where we can observe the untouchable slopes of the Marine Reserve Prof. Luiz Saldanha, and from here, heading West, we will pass by the Fort of the Horse navigating to the magnificent beaches of Cova da Mijona and Ribeiro do Cavalo.
There are stops for swimming in the beautiful waters of Arrábida, or simply enjoy relaxing on our deck enjoying the views and the Sun having a drink that we serve with appetizers.
In the "Charter" modalities we can also, for the additional cost of € 15 / pax prepare a snack with 2 drinks included (subject to prior reservation).
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - We offer an Aperitif accompanied with a Drink!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ribeira do Cavalo Beach, Rua Baia de Sesimbra, Sesimbra 2970-620 Portugal
Paradisiac Beach with crystal clear waters!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Stunning landscapes and crystal clear waters!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Avenida dos Náufragos, Av. dos Náufragos, 2970, Portugal
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
02:30 PM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We hold the Clean & Safe seal of Turismo de Portugal and we guarantee all security without compromising fun and good times on board! We recommend using a mask when boarding and disembarking and whenever you are unable to guarantee the safety distance when moving around the boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.