4-10 pax, One day sunset tour, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Taney,Ta Prohm
Your tour company Premier Angkor Tours will pick you up from your hotel at 8.00 am for a mignificent expierience in the ancient Angkor province. A wonderful day awaits you with the cultural wonders of these architectural masterpieces dating back to the late 12th century. A time when the ancient Khmer empire flourished throughout south east asia. Only Premier Angkor Tours knows the locations that are secluded from the large tourist crowds, allowing you a peacefull expierience. Children under 12 no charge accompanied by an adult.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- 8.00 am pick up by minibus from the customer's hotel in Siem Reap.
First we purchase entry tickets at 37$ USD per person at the Angkor Enterprize office. This is paid by the customer,
We will drive by minibus and arrive at Angkor Wat around 8.45 am.
We will explore Angkor Wat for approximately 2 hours then depart around 10.45 am.
Next we will drive by minibus and visit the many temples in the Angkor Thom complex and explore for 2 hours.
Next we will have lunch near the Royal pond. Lunch can be purchased here by the customer.
Next we will visit the Ta Prohm "Tomb Raider" temple for approximately 1 hour. Next we will watch the sunset around 6.00 pm at Prerup temple.
Finally we will drive by minibus and drop off the customer to their hotel at aproximatley 7.00 pm
Departure Point :The customers hotel in Siem Reap
Departure Time :8.00 am
Return Detail :The customers hotel in Siem Reap
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.